Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Cedars in Seattle


Have you had those moments in life where you think really hard about something you want, and miraculously you manifest your destiny? This moment happened to me the other day when I was starving at my work desk and closed my eyes and in my head, I was a glutenous pig over Indian food. Next thing you know this white knight carrying a platter of buttered chicken and basmati rice, waltzes through the door and I could've sworn there was a dramatic breeze as well. Anyway Moe, owner and operator of one of the best Indian/Mediterranean restaurants in Seattle you are a life saver! and I really haven't stopped thinking or talking about your food. The great thing is Cedars has multiple locations and they all deliver (I'm lazy). Stop into either of their locations and I promise you, you'll never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.