About Vatsana: I work in digital marketing so I always forget to market myself and this blog, hence the label pretend blogger. I love comfortable fashion, good souls, creating art and eating too much food. My content will soon reflect all my random hobbies.
Tuesday, July 21, 2015
Fancy as Fuck
"Fancy as Fuck" is the great slogan for a hidden gem in Capitol Hill. I was wandering around one Sunday evening semi-drunk with my other half and stumbled upon a wonderful world of charcuterie and fresh baked baguettes. The world of "Cure." We perused the menu and after much debate we decided on "speck" and if you haven't had it, you are truly missing out on life. We spoke to the owner who was our bartender as well Amy Haldane and she explained to us they do a communal dinner in the restaurant with a secret menu early every month. Amazing! I'll be back for that experience. Stop in if you want to detour off the beaten path of night clubs and Jaeger Bombs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.